Monday, September 5, 2011

Duckies love their mommies, too!

So.. We went to Outback, and in the parking lot were the cutest babies I have ever seen.........


Of course, under the watchful eye of their mommies.



I loved them! And i kinda think they might have liked me....


 The fact that people were throwing bread at me may or may not have had someting to do with it.....


 Either way, I was happy.


JJ on the other hand was not so fond of my new little friends...




Eventually the mommies started investigating, too. I felt the need to stand up at that point.


That is when they started standing on my feet....


I fell in love with these little ones. Who could resist that face??




"The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.... The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made."

Psalm 145:9

No comments:

Post a Comment