Sunday, May 22, 2011

God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.

I love to read my boyfriend's mom's blog! She is so funny, her whole family is, really. She seems to have a never ending supply of stories to tell. My boyfriend has a blog, too! I love reading his as well....on the rare occasion that he actually posts anything. :) I suggested that my own mommy should blog about her kitties that she loves oh so much, because they make her so happy, and they are pretty hilarious. To my surprise, she listened to me! Now she blogs too. I felt left out. So, here is mine!
 In honor of my wonderful mommy, and all the very hard working moms everywhere! Because being a mom is the single fullest full time job. Ever. End of story. Nothing compares, and they don't get nearly enough credit for all that they do! Mother's Day is not enough, they should have a whole week.
My mommy is fantastic! She is my bestest friend in the entire universe! I'm 15, sooo i have quite the attitude, as most teenage girls do. But, my amazing mommy not only puts up with me, but she goes above and beyond to make me and my 13 year old sister happy. Way more than we deserve. Even though she does get mad at us often enough, she is aloud to because she is the mom. She is great! She helps me through EVERYTHING. Being a freshman in high school, that can get to be a lot. She has brough me to God, and raised me to worshop Him and helped me through my journey to become even closer to Him by being confirmed recently. I could not have asked for a better mommy. She is so funny, we laugh at the stupidest things, and my sister always acts like she would rather be dead than out in public with us...but we know she really loves it ;) and no matter what we do, she always reminds us of how much she loves us, and sometimes thats all we need.
Loving my momma isnt all I do, even though its something I am ALWAYS doing. I love taking pictures, being around my awesome church family, watching our 6 cats and 2 dogs hang out around the house like they own the place, and being outside when it isnt 1000 degrees down here in Florida.
I'm so blessed in so many ways in my life! I have a great family, amazing friends, and of course God...all a huuge part of my life!
Be expecting tons and tons of posts about my wonderful mommy, and all the other amazing mommys that I know, my crazy church family, and lots more adventures that I find myself on every once in a while.


"I will praise You because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful and I know this very well."
Psalm 139:14

2 comments:

  1. Well... just bring tears to my eyes why don't you! I LOVE YOU TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet...your mom is awesome and she has raised an amazing daughter too!

    ReplyDelete