Thursday, May 26, 2011

Totally stupid, yet it makes my day.

My baby boy (who has no name yet...) has decided he likes to be on the computer with me.




Today while I was at school, my awesome mommy went in to check on him and couldnt find him. She saw a pile of clothes on the ground that started moving...



He was taking a nap in the sleeve of one of my shirts... Silly boy. <3


My wonderful mommy picked me up early from school today!! Buuuut.....it was to take me to the dermatologist. Joy. The doctor i was supposed to see was running late with another patient. Ok, it happens. But an hour?? An hour of sitting and waiting...not my thing. Well, the nurse type guy that I had I have had one other time before and he recognized me and my mom. We think he's probably gay, which I have no problem with at all, but that little detail will help you imagine what happened today....
He was facing me, with his back to my mom, asking me questions and my mom was making some weird face. I dont know, she does that. So I started laughing, and the guy was like "What the heck am I missing??" So I told my mommy to make the face again, and she wouldnt. He figured he didnt want to know. Once me and my mom start laughing, we laugh at everything. The guy turned to his computer with his back to both of us and for some reason we started laughing again. He simply told us we were crazy... This kind of stuff happens all the time. And thats one reason I love my mother oh so very much. She can makes trips to the dermatologist fun, even after waiting an hour!


"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God."
1 John 4:7

1 comment:

  1. pile of clothes? In your always clean room ? strange...........

    ReplyDelete